CUSTOMER SATISFACTION HINGES ON UNDERSTANDING BOTH EMPLOYEE AND USER NEEDS
Is your staff frustrated and overwhelmed by the silos that exist between departments?
Are you struggling to truly engage with your audiences?
A disconnected experience internally often creates a disjointed customer experience across all channels that results in friction and frustration (for you, and for your customer.) What would it take to unify the customer experience in a way that treats all touchpoints with consistency, regardless of technology or department of origination?
We immerse ourselves in the contexts of your customer using a wide range of user research methodologies.
- Customer Interviews
- Usability Testing
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Ethnographic Research
- Focus Groups
- Online Surveys
- Audience Segmentation Analysis
- Quantitative Research
- Landscape Analysis
We synthesize findings to identify insights and areas of opportunity. The resulting vision serves as a springboard for:
- Optimized customer experience - AAU delivers a pleasurable & personalized member experience - here's how
- Increased engagement & retention - MSV rediscovers their members and better addresses unmet needs
- New revenue sources - How defining the customer journey generated multiple ideas for new revenue streams
- Digitally confident teams - Boldr works hand-in-hand with CHC staff to achieve long lasting results