Director, Strategy - A Business Mind with a Passion for Digital
This is a leadership position for someone who is naturally curious and highly proactive. The ideal candidate will be business-minded and have experience helping cross-functional teams develop and evolve ideas to bring together brand goals, customer objectives and consumer needs.
You will help our client leaders translate their digital vision into a prioritized set of value-rich opportunities and help determine how they can be set up for success in a digital world. You understand how to work in a highly collaborative environment using a design-thinking framework.
In order to achieve this, you will be expected to draw upon your deep industry or consulting experience. Most importantly, you understand how to facilitate conversations with clients in order to draw from their experience.
You are ultimately responsible for developing solutions to meet clients’ strategic objectives based on consumer insight and data. Spotting trends and technologies that play roles in consumer’s lives, as well as familiarity with online marketing strategies are important skills to have in this position.
Key components of this role:
- Work with our user experience team on research, analysis, and reporting in related areas, such as market research, target segmentation, and brands strategy.
- Structure and present offline and digital recommendations to clients.
- Participate in new business activity
- Lead and facilitate ideation sessions with clients and prioritize recommendations and tactics for each portion of the project
- At least three years experience in a strategic marketing role
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Mastery of basic marketing principles, such as target segmentation, category, value proposition, positioning, and brand strategy.
- Proficiency with SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social platforms
- Basic knowledge of website design, html, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and structured content.
How to join our team
- Send your resume, experience, and what you find appealing about this opportunity to email@example.com
- No inquiries from recruiters or other agents or from companies will be considered.
- We thank all applicants for applying however only candidates willing to work onsite at our Springfield, VA office will be considered at the moment.